- President’s Club,CRB,NJAR® Cir
Broker Sales Associate
- License #:
- My business is based on satisfied clients referrals.
- I am results oriented with emphasis on outstanding service and listening skills.
- I am thrilled to help my first time buyers progress to their second and third homes
- These traits have served my clients well for twenty years.
Education and Training
- A graduate of Mt. Aloysius College with a degree in Merchandising
- Graduate Realtor Institute.
- Continuing education in the Real Estate field.
Awards and Designations
- Broker/Sales Associate
- New Jersey Circle of Excellence 2009
- Life time member of the Distinguished Sales
Areas of Expertise
Residential Real Estate in Union and Somerset Counties.
Hospitality for the Homeless,
Contact We Care
St. Joseph's Church
I grew up on Long Island and came to the Westfield area as a corporate transferee, with a background in Merchandising and Human resource.
Communities I Serve
Westfield, Scotch Plains, Fanwood, Mountainside, Clark,Cranford, Berkeley Heights, New Providence, Plainfield, North Plainfield, Warren, Watchung, Greenbrook, Bridgewater and Longhill Twp.
Bowcraft Amusement Park, Scotch Plains
New Jersey State Department of Motor Vehicles
New Jersey State Museums
New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Website
NJ Department of Travel and Tourism
Amtrak Train Schedules
New Jersey Transit
Newark International Airport
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.